Positive Transitions - How to create transitions that help children thrive
Positive Transitions - How to Create Transitions That Help Children Thrive by Claire Warden
This webinar will help you to support children through the process of transition to achieve a positive outcome for them and their families. Claire Warden will explain some of the research that evidences the need for confident transitional experiences. Approaching the subject through the eyes of a child, Claire will provide practical steps that you can take to support children and parents through sometimes bewildering phases in their lives. She will suggest conversations that can empower children to cope with change and move on to the next stage in their learning both enthusiastically and without anxiety.
'Positive Transitions - How to Create Transitions That Help Children Thrive' is aimed at all professionals working within Early Years Childcare and Education. This is an introductory webinar and therefore no pre-requisite learning is required.
By the end of this webinar you'll be able to:
1. Take practical steps, based on research, to support positive transitions for the children moving on from or joining your setting
2. Hold effective conversations with children and families about transitions to help them cope with change
3. Improve connections between the educational professionals involved in children’s transitions
4. Engage families in the process of transitions
5. Demonstrate how to use Floorbooks and Talking Tubs as transitional tools
This webinar provides 60 minutes of professional development.
Want your whole team to benefit from our online learning?
Our Learning Tokens offer you our very best discounts and allow you to choose from any of our online modules, webinars or academy talks. They are super flexible and easy to use. Once purchased, you can reimburse your Learning Token for your choice of learning immediately or as and when required throughout the year.