17 Oct 2019 Talking & Thinking Floorbooks Masterclass with Claire Warden
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD OFFER! - If you wish to attend both days please purchase the Special offer product
Date: Thursday, 17th October 2019
Time: 09:30 – 15:30
Venue: Dunblane Hydro, Perth Road, Dunblane, FK15 0HG
Join Claire on this day to reflect upon the way that planning, assessment and documentation in Floorbooks affect high quality practice. The day has been designed for people who have already used Floorbooks in their setting and wish to improve the quality of their in the moment planning.
Aims and Objectives:
- To reflect upon and analyse the effectiveness and quality of Floorbooks.
- To clarify and develop leadership strategies to support a whole centre approach to inquiry based documentation.
- To audit the process of play and learning through Floorbooks.
Masterclass Outcomes. By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Identify action points to increase child participation with planning inquiry based learning.
- Apply a range of consultation techniques including; 3D Mind-Maps, Talking Tubs and Talking and Thinking Trees.
- Understand the process of creating a high quality Floorbook and how it can be used developing a responsive planning strategy linked to the curriculum.