Mindstretchers & Claire Warden Study Tours
Join Claire and the Mindstretchers team for a study tour like no other! Enjoy a warm Scottish welcome and leave inspired to improve your own practice.
13 - 19 October 2019
Spend a week exploring the concept of learning with nature and discovering how to implement best practice within your setting. Visit centres of excellence, including our very own award-winning Auchlone Nature Kindergarten, as well as enjoying cultural experiences during your time with us.
**SAVE £200** Early Bird Rate: £1,750 pp
(Full price £1,950)
Our Study Tour includes:
- A visit to our very own award winning centre of excellence Auchlone Nature Kindergarten.
- Explore the Froebelian ethos at Edinburgh's renowned Cowgate Under 5's Centre and examine best practice within different contexts.
- Site visits to cultural and historical centres, The Scottish Crannog Centre and The Hermitage.
- Presentations, practical workshops, lectures and sessions with Claire Warden and Mindstretchers trainers as part of your continuing professional development.
- Floorbooks Masterclass day with Claire Warden.
- Mindstretcher’s Annual Conference.
- Networking opportunities with international colleagues from around the world.
- Welcome dinner, all breakfasts and lunches and a celebration dinner.
- Accommodation and transport.
** REGISTER YOUR INTEREST **
Click on the link on the left-hand-side of your screen to register your interest.
"I had a wonderful time and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to attend the tour. Thank you for your dedication to children and Nature Pedagogy. You make the world a better place!"
"The experience has definitely moved my thinking forward and I am really pleased that I had the opportunity to visit Auchlone, meet Claire and spend time with some interesting people from all over the world."
"I have made an 'action plan' to implement back at my organisation that will be making use of a wealth of ideas gained from the tour!"
"Having spent the last day reflecting on what I had learned, I felt that I was on the 'right track' and now intend to strengthen some areas of our practice e.g. Implementing Floorbooks to take our whole school theme work forward. We will also endeavour to make the children's learning more visible and to capture their progress in a more systematic but realistic way."